Same color as my daughters E320

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/562296147880404/

1995 Mercedes Benz E420
Conway, SC· 2 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/562296147880404/?ref=product_details
$1,000

A restoration project I bought over 2 years ago and because of so many other cars I haven’t gotten to it yet. It’s the last year of this classic body style, plus it’s the even more rare find v8(not a 6cylinder 300). Runs and drives with good tires but still needs to be serviced by a Mercedes certified mechanic before being a daily driver. Interior fair condition and clearcoat completely diminished on hood/roof/trunk requiring a paint job. The price is firm, will not entertain any offers, will need a battery and will need to be towed. Once you understand the above and are still interested contact to schedule viewing!!! L <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/562296147880404/#>

--
--FT