I saw that guy's post the other day and shared it.  Glad someone hopped on who will appreciate the car and give it some lovin. Congrats!

--FT

On 9/27/19 3:42 PM, Donald Snook via Mercedes wrote:
Shoutout to Rick Knoble for pointing me in the right direction.   Just made a
deal for a sweet light tanish yellow 82 300D.   A 123 Facebook group member has
3 or 4 MB’s and his employer told him he couldn’t park them all at the garage.
SO, he had to get rid of some of them.   Odometer says 200K, but it stopped two
years ago.   Looks pretty good.  Wrong wheels, but I can change that.  I can
also do wonders with the cosmetics – hopefully.  Looks pretty good except
someone has changed out the MB tex on the bottom of the rear seat.  It is the
same color but the pleats don’t match.  Either way, it was cheap.
I’m flying to Dallas tomorrow to pick it up and drive back to Memphis! One item that will need to be addressed ASAP is the blower motor. The seller claims that the wire on the back of the motor needs to be resoldered. Having had 3 123s I don’t remember ever having to mess with the blower motor. Is it easy to get to? Its going to be a hot drive without any vent at all.
Donald H. Snook

--FT