> Donald wrote:

> [Tachometer] on motor does not work.

Prior to '85 there is a tach amp as others have said.  That is the
first place to look as it is a very common failure.  I had success
with DeOxIt on the contacts.

> [The] oil pressure gauge also just not work.

It's mechanical.  If it is not connected under the dash, you well
get a black puddle pretty quick.

If it is not connected at the engine, it will leak there to.

At either end it could be capped off, of course.

> How hard is it to replace the cluster?

The speedometer is matched to the differential ratio, so swapping
can be un-satisfactory if the donor doesn't match.  I don't
remember a way to "read" the speedometer.  This is different than
all the US cars I'm familiar with that the transmission drive gear
is matched to the differential so the speedometer is largely
universal.

> I’m looking forward to getting into the rolling hills of
> Arkansas so I can do an Italian tune-up

Turbo?  With a tachometer and an '82, I would guess that it is.
The hills of AR are not long and steep enough for a good "tune up"
with a OM617 turbo...