That’s how I was describing the difference between the M119 and M120 to the
eldest boy the other day. I was telling him about that really nice S600 that’s
for sale nearby, and he was wondering why it would be any better than an S500
as far as performance.

We were on the interstate at the time, and I asked him if he remembers the get
up and go from a stop his former S420 had.

 “Yup.”

“OK, so we're going 70 mph. Think about that sort of performance when you put
your foot into the car at 70 mph. That’s the difference.”

-D