From: David Bruckmann <dbruckm...@gmail.com> On Behalf Of David Bruckmann
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 3:47 PM
To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Don Snook <donald.sn...@fedex.com>
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [MBZ] 123 Diesel Plan of attack

Turbo 617 engines all had EGR. I know this will cause a ruckus, but Kent gives
an OK overview of the EGR valve and how to test it:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3Dud60NZuma-2DA-26t-3D322s&d=DwIBAg&c=fpIeS8RwmHkY2r_dFRL5tQ&r=bWLZ-Rj1m7MhCstkQrL5NWSSU_DVYZAi80tDFdEWNn0&m=B6WJIrLaSnT9JVOKKUw24Euz62Z4fyUELB0bmK4zvUc&s=NANnWDj0YRKnL8aawjU4Kv5xo6bhVrB9IsJ-tvwXWdg&e=

D.