On 04/10/2019 12:52 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
Randy needs to sell his 300D so he can buy another cabin by the lake, or at
least another garage for his fleet.

Well, I don't really need another cottage. We are having a difficult time keeping up with all the things that the existing one needs and we are not out there enough. I do need another boat however and have been looking but I am a bottom feeder when it comes to boats and it is difficult to come by what I want for what I am prepared to spend.

I could use more work space so I would love a larger garage but I need to win a lottery so that I can buy out the neighbours and acquire their land as I have no room to build anything useful.

At the moment, the fleet consists of my F150, my wife's Honda Accord and the 300D. Both cars park inside the garage. I park the truck beside the garage and I suppose I could enclose the spot it parks in to enlarge the garage to 3 spots but it would be expensive for what I would gain.

Randy