Are you trying to start Okie Acres Memphis?

You can’t assume the chain has been converted unless there are receipts or you
pull a valve cover. The 380 will be somewhat underpowered and will not get very
good mileage. You should be able to fit it but it will sit lower to the ground

Sent from my iPhone