Thanks, Max. I am willing to put some money into this 240D since it has such
nice paint and runs so well. It would be nice to have working AC in it. With
AC, a new modulator!or adjustment, engine mounts which I have, a new
winsshield, a reconditioned driver’s seat, and restoring the rear seat pleat
strips, it will be great!! For the couple thousand dollars in addition to the
$1500 purchase price, I’ll have a very presentable car that will only
appreciate, not depreciate like  my Beetle TDI was doing!
Kevin
1982 240D High Mileage Hildegard

Sent from my iPhone