It’s the DAS Xentry HHTWIN latestgreatest  MB software combo on a laptop.
Ordered it from a Chinese vendor off AliExpress. Was like $600 which is a lot
but I guess buying a cheap nice car and getting it running sorta justifies it
now. Finally got it to work right, I must have been doing something wrong with
it before. I’ll get the link.

Now I need to check out the SL600 and the ML320 and see what’s up with them.
The ML has a similar problem with the tranny apparently but I was not
successful before at trying to figure it out, will try again now that I
blundered into success.

--FT
Sent from iPhone