I looked at the headlights. There is a stylized H4 logo in the center. So, I
guess that means Hella. The glass looks great. When I looked at the glass
inches away I can see tiny little sand pits like on a windshield. But, I had to
get right next to them to see it. They look pretty darn good to me. The clips
are all sturdy, no cracks in plastic backing, all attachments look firm and
solid. I am really impressed with how bright they are.

Donald H. Snook