So I am thinking to go look at this car tomorrow. For the money it has a lot of "value" if it could be monetized or somehow used.

No title, no key but it runs? (when my ex took off and left it or took my key and title?)  Not sure how one could move it onto a trailer if it wouldn't go into neutral.  Not sure how to deal with it if I was able to get it.  I'm sure there is a story to it, I guess I need to find that out, make sure I would not be buying a stolen car or something in contention somehow.  I suppose getting a solid bill of sale would be a reasonable step.  But it sounds fairly shady... but who knows...

--FT

Ok thanks. Where would I come see it?  Any particular time?  Could you send me your phone # or ring me please 713.208.5926

--R
Sent from iPhone

On Oct 17, 2019, at 12:50 PM, craigslist 7001278882

Can show tomorrow.it will run but do not have a key.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Subject: Re: Interested to look at the S55

Can't make it today, how about tomorrow?

Does the car have a key?  Starts?

--R

713.208.5926