I agree with Max.   Form follows function.      However 100K plus for a 4x4 is stupid.    4x4s have gone off the rails since GM chopped off a pickup and tried to pass it off as a 4x4.   Ford fatso continued the problem.   (as did the dogde rumchugger)

These are examples of what a 4x4 should look like:

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1962/international_harvester/scout/101214337

Or

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1967/land_rover/series_ii/101204715

or

http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ford/506806-1966-ford-bronco-u14-u100-half-cab-pickup-4x4-steel-hardtop-4wd-suv-bimini-top.html

Or

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1960/ford/f100/100987993

Or

http://www.m201.com/bantam.htm

Oh!  And I forgot the Dogde Power wagon of the 40s -60s  and the WC3 made in WWII seen here https://www.usautoindustryworldwartwo.com/Chrysler/dodge-trucks.htm (Scroll down)

And, if you need something heavier, the IH R series 6x6 (or 10x10)