That’s too bad. I love our postal carriers, they’re both great guys and will
always leave stuff in a safe place. Granted, my vast estate is maybe 40 feet
from the curb, but….

I also like that they’ll come to the door and ring the bell for Priority Mail
packages when I have one to go out. I just leave the flag up and stick a little
note saying I’ve got a package for pickup and they come right up and get it.

That being said, I regularly give them (cold) bottled water when I see them and
slip them a $20 around the holidays.

I had the same carrier for nearly 20 years, Miss Becky, and she rocked. Sadly,
she had knee issues and finally bailed because of them. We loved Miss Becky.

I was at the PO today to pick up a certified letter from my HOA bitching about
the oil stains on my driveway (bite me) and the guys at the windows were all
younger veterans who were pretty raucous. Long beards that were in braids,
major tats, etc. If you saw one of them in a bar you’d think they were gang
bangers or bikers. Nice guys.

-D