On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 08:53:52 -0400 Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Yes, that's pretty serious.  Driving bob-tail, what kind of mileage does
> she get?

I don't know what kind of mileage he gets because I have not driven him on
a long enough trip to figure it out; engine warmup -- which can take up to
one-half hour -- distorts the mileage I get around here.

Craig

Present: '93 E300D/2.5 Turbo           354 kmi
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville   210 kmi
                 (the Big Red Van, BRV)
         '00 Kenworth W900  Helmut     943 kmi