Hmm, looks like the cars are really in Delaware.  I contacted the seller
via the email that Pierre provided, I wouldn't mind a rust-free 92 300TE
with a dead engine for to be a transplant recipient, but Delaware cars
would be at a pretty high risk for rust so I think I'm going to pass...
That and now that I've got this new E300 Diesel from Dan I really need to
thin out my fleet a bit to make room in the driveway for another project.
Max
Charleston SC