Went out to get something from the trunk. No happy. It has an electric release.
Battery is in trunk. The one in it was flat when I got the car, I think I put
in another one to get it running then charged that one and put it back. Battery
dead it seems, was probably mostly crapped out anyway. Took out the aux
battery, like a lawn mower battery, and charging it up, no idea what its status
is. Maybe that will provide enough juice to open the trunk if it takes a charge?

There’s a key lock too up under the lid so I took the metal key from the fob
and turned it. Maybe that locked it I don’t know but it didn’t release the
trunk. Now it won’t turn back. Bugger.

Is there another place to put a charger on this thing to charge the big
battery?  I don’t see a terminal anywhere, some cars have those. Maybe put it
on the aux battery and let the electrons flow?

These newer cars are a total PITA

--FT
Sent from iPhone