Ralph W wrote:
Hi Guys,
It's been a while since I posted last. I'm on vacation this week and actually
have some time for the list. I just dropped off some waste oil at the local
auto parts chain here in Michigan (Murrays). They had the shelves stocked full
of the M1 5W-40 Turbo Diesel Truck oil. I had to look at it several times to
make sure I wasn't imagining things. I assumed it was some of the old TSUV
stuff left over but it is indeed the stuff with the new name. It was $5.66 per
quart. The local Walmart does not have it yet in the jugs but I'm hoping that
will be soon as there is a big savings. Am I the first to see this stuff on the
shelves? Sorry if this is old news.

To my knowledge, you are the first human to actually see this stuff on a store shelf!

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)