I was telling Angie tonight I've just about finished my first two boxes of
steel shot 12ga shells. Last year I fired probably 25 shots and didn't hit
anything. This year is a bit better, 20 or so shots and I've bagged one duck
and two geese.
When you're as bad as I am a hit becomes a huge success.
When Angie and I first started dating and I taught her to shoot she was almost
immediately better with a shotgun than I was. That was a huge bruise to my 20
year old ego. Fortunately I'm much better with a pistol and especially a rifle
than I am with a shotgun...
-Curt

    On Friday, November 1, 2019, 9:11:08 PM EDT, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 21:15:26 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>  Its about 45-50F here, yesterday was 60F, a real warm spell.

Today it started out at 10F, but got up to 65F with lots of sunshine.

> Buster the dog and I have been trying to catch the ducks unawares.
> So far when it comes to hunting I'm a really good gardener. -Curt

Thank you for the chuckle, Curt!

Craig