Oh I see. I thought you meant MB offers a kit for all the arms. Thanks.

I just did this rear suspension job with all mb stuff. Spring compressor
never showed up but didnt need it in the end.

The rear subframe mounts are a 202 part now, which doesnt use the old
hardware. You need new little plates. The bolts are about the same length
but everyone says to buy new ones which are m14 etorx. So be sure to have
some etorx sockets on hand. That comes as a separate kit.

I think this lemfoerder arm kit is quite a bit cheaper than MB:
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/mercedes-control-arm-kit-rear-with-hardware-e320-cl430-oem-w124rskit?ads_cmpid=6946000685&ads_adid=80629812860&ads_matchtype=&ads_network=u&ads_creative=389889586254&utm_term=&ads_targetid=pla-312297131026&utm_campaign=&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&ttv=2&gclid=Cj0KCQiAtf_tBRDtARIsAIbAKe3dx4Xegq9jk3oY0F74_2YRgHdkJQJLBn7dq0mn9bBCUjjKTCBsL6AaAtfOEALw_wcB

The original lemfoerder kit is available here from the UK on Amazon for
much less though; it lists it as a w202 part but I think it is the same.
Lots of guys in the UK seem to have used it on 124 cars:

https://www.amazon.com/Lemforder-3350001-Suspension-Link-Stabiliser/dp/B00CQ6QEV0