From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [MBZ] No substitute for.......

I thought this quote might have been invented by Tom McCahill but I
VanCleefed oops I meant Googled it and came up with nothing..

I did find McCahill's Mechanix Illustrated road test article of the James
Bond Aston Martin which is worth a look.

http://www.hmss.com/lagniappe/mechillustr/index.HTM

RLE