Then there is the bead blaster . . .

Randy

On 08/11/2019 3:31 PM, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
My portable tank came with a male fitting and a valve - I just connect the
compressor hose to it like any other air tool.
I have this one -
https://www.californiaairtools.com/auxiliary-air-tanks/aux05/
expensive, but made in the USA and light enough for my wife to carry
anywhere on the property.

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 3:12 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>