I read about it on a boating forum yesterday, apparently you can brush or
roller it, but won't get the same finish that you do spraying it. You still
need to put on your hazmat suit with positive ventilation, etc. as the
stuff can kill you from either breathing it or skin contact.

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 10:57 AM Max Dillon via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Can it be applied by roller or brush?
>
> Max Dillon
> Charleston SC
>
> Nov 11, 2019 11:16:37 AM Karl Wittnebel via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>:
>
> > Awlgrip is two part linear polyurethane. There is no better paint for
> > boats, planes etc.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 7:22 AM David Bruckmann via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >

> >> Awlgrip is its own thing, and it really does produce a remarkable,
> durable
> >> finish. Used on millions of sailboats, trains, busses. Never needs
> waxing,
> >> stays glossy and luxurious-looking for decades.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg