Old oil drums would likely make it better

--FT

On 11/11/19 10:25 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
IT probably tastes better after aging in genuine low country barrels..

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 8:52 PM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    Muscadine. It is foul.  Would make good paint stripper.  There's
    actually a winery that makes the swill just a little ways down from
    where I'm moving on Wadmalaw.   I have no desire to drink the
    stuff, I
    tried some a few years back and it made me gag.

    --FT

    On 11/11/19 8:35 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes wrote:
    > I'm wondering what kind of wine South Carolina is most known for.
    >
    > On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 6:12 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes <
    > mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:
    >
    >> Any of your gullah friends make wine?
    >>
    >> 55 gal oak wine barrels, reputed to be located in SC.

https://pensacola.craigslist.org/mad/d/used-wine-barrels-make-into-planter/7011419444.html

-- --FT

--FT