Curley had a shipper, and so does Dan.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: November 12, 2019 10:42 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: clay.dread...@gmail.com
Subject: [MBZ] OT - Car Hauler?

SWMBA purchased a car out of Southeast MO.  The transport broker(?) who was
supposed to get the thing hauled to SEA for placement onto a boat has dropped
the ball.  The car was expected to be on the ship last week.  Now it looks like
it might not be up here for driving until 2020 if she keeps using this guy.

Anybody have a reliable transporter to recommend?

I am aware  that there is a mighty weather system brewing mostly impacting MO
and TN this week and maybe next.  SWMBA is beginning to think I should be sent
to pick up and drive the thing here (ANC).

clay