See I'm thinking a M120 V12 would be the engine to swap into it. It should fit fairly easily, I think some minimal mods are required.

I have seen this S600 sitting fallow in some guy's front yard over by this barbecue joint I go to occasionally, and I know where there is a 124 I could easily get...

Projects...

--FT