Drove up to Chapel Hill and around there a bit, 325mi or so on about 3/4 of tank, fillup showed 29.7mpg for the trip, cruising at 75-80 most of the way which I thought was pretty good.  It did burn or blow a bit of oil, which the lady I bought it from mentioned, will need to see what that is about.

On another note, the M1 oil I bought at El Mercado de Wal on Friday after ordering and paying for it in the store to save $3 a jug and grabbing it to go, was supposed to be ready for pickup at some point.  I get an email from EMdW yesterday saying:

   We're sorry, but the order shown below is delayed.

   Please don't head to the store yet — we'll email you again when your
   order is ready for pickup. Add your mobile number
   <https://www.walmart.com/account/order/6041902155801/pickupperson>
   for text alerts.

   Again, apologies for the delay.

   *Order number: *6041902-155801

   /Sincerely,/

   /-Your Walmart Customer Care Team/

/
/

/I guess it's hard to find some oil in the store and bring it to the front desk...
/

--
--FT