Folks,

I got my Walmart online ordered 4 x 5 qt Mobil 1   0-40 weight motor oil,
yesterday and today .... they were saying 11 December delivery so I guess there
is no shortage!

Hey, I have a bunch of 123 cars, mostly wagons, ranging from rusted out hulks
to a ratty limousine, stretched in California, to a couple of quite nice 300td

Where if anywhere is the  market

All are in Athens, Georgia

Most of the ratty ones belonged to a good friend who died a few weeks ago and
they are all on my property

I was also already selling this iveco rollback for him .... which is super
rusty and has some bad clutch hydraulics as well as a failing clutch disc

And there is a spare not rusty iveco truck

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/793626334428215/

There seems to be little market for this junk DESPITE the allegedly $30k 123
wagon

706-540-3285 if you want to buy anything

Xx rick