> On December 6, 2019 at 10:33 AM Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> That’s stupid money for a very common car.

In late 2011, I found the perfect E320: 2003 wagon, 4matic, dark green over
tan, at least as good condition as the BATmobile, $5000 and they were pretty
firm on that. Miles were 100k or so.
That was a fair price for a 9 year old car in a very rare color and the last
year of S210 production.
But I was sort of broke, and shopping for a house. In retrospect, it was worth
twice as much as the 1999 I ended up buying, and I've been better off with the
2003.

The BATmobile is 18 years old and there's nothing uncommon about it unless it
has HID. (the 2003 I should have bought didn't).