On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 22:35:53 -0500 Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> You can buy these flat fuzzy pad things that have little rollers on the
> holder to run it right along the wall, you can cut in the edges right
> quick. I’m pretty good with a brush so I can do it pretty quickly but
> it does take time and is a pain.

I had one of those flat fuzzy pad things. It did not work very well and
was a pain to use. IIRC, I went backover the previously painted wall
because it did not control the edge of the new paint and bled over to
where it was not supposed to.

I learned how to cut in with a brush and that's how I have done it for a
long while.

Craig