I've been talking about cap and ball revolvers, a pair of .44s on the hip
would be good backup.
Or I could just stand next to dad, the 450-3" he just bought will do the job,
it'll kill the boar and the mountain behind it...
-Curt

    On Thursday, December 12, 2019, 12:39:59 PM EST, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes