Just got home with my latest addition to the fleet: the 1994 E320 wagon
that Floyd spotted on FakeBuch.  The lady was asking $900, we settled at
the usual Kaleb price ($500).

The seller turned out to be the lady's Dad, title was recently issued in
his name, not sure what the story is there.  Maybe Daughter was owning /
driving, and when she moved up to something newer, Dad took over?

The radiator had blown out a big chunk on one of the plastic end tanks.
Today I installed a used radiator taken from my '95 Cabriolet, filled up
the coolant and topped up the ATF and also added a quart of engine oil, but
it didn't need a full quart.  Test drove it a bit out near Floyd's Vast
Estate (where he let me store it for a bit), found no fluid leaks and
brakes and lights that work enough to be legal, so I gently drove home.
This coming week I'll get plates on it, and then address some of the
niggling issues like central locking that doesn't stay locked, and add it
to the driving rotation.  That is, until I have time for the Cabriolet
resurrection, and then swap an OM603 into this new wagon.

So I'm up to five star cars, and three of them actually move under their
own power.  This new cheap wagon actually has working AC!  Need to sell off
one or two now.