Might be related to the legendary chicken fairy.

Lyrics
Legendary chicken fairy big as life and twice as hairy
In our windows you'll come creepin'
Bringin' goodies while we're sleepin'
When you wish upon a bird makes no difference how absurb
The chicken fairy hears each word and all your dreams come true
Chicken fairy in the sky Mother Goose is butterfly
Do whatever's necessary legendary chicken fairy
Sing a song that's sanitary take my wish oh big canary
Legendary chicken fairy make my dreams come true.

Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMDdo5FKkzs