I wonder if I could get financing arranged today

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2649253488447181/

2017 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG G-Class Base
Dealership· 12 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2649253488447181/?ref=product_details
$115,454
Seller's Description

2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class G 63 AMGA 4MATICA Certified. Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Details: * Vehicle History * Warranty Deductible: $0 * Transferable Warranty * Roadside Assistance * 165 Point Inspection * Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement and 7 days/500 miles Exchange Privilege * Limited Warranty: 12 Month/Unlimited Mile beginning after new car warranty expires or from certified purchase date BLIND SPOT, BLUETOOTH, HEATED SEATS, HEATED/AC SEATS, NAVIGATION, SUN ROOF/MOON ROOF, Back up Camera, Leather, AMG Carbon Fiber Trim, 2-Tone Nappa Leather Upholstery, 2-Toned designo Nappa Leather Upholstery, 2-Toned Steering Wheel, AMG Front Sport Seats, Carbon Fiber Exterior Strips, designo Black DINAMICA Headliner, designo Exclusive Leather Package, designo manufaktur Mojave Package. CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Awards: * ALG Residual Value Awards Stop by or call our dealership at [hidden information] for more information on this vehicle! Baker Motor Company - Charleston, SC

--
--FT