Happens all the time. I would say that maybe 1 out of 10 or 15 orders I’ve
placed won’t arrive as promised.

I contact them and bitch every time. It usually yields a gift credit or maybe a
free item.

In this new house there’s a fancy WiFi capable Chamberlain garage door opener.
To access it through the phone app you have to have a bridge. Checked on the
Island of Large Wimmen and found one for $28 new. Tossed some other stuff I had
on a list to bump the order over $35 and got it the same day.

Ahh, instant gratification.

-D