We have learned that you can get good results in the oven by heating the
stone at 500° for half an hour, then put the pizza in, turn on the broiler,
and bake/broil it for 7 minutes, or as needed.
Actually, the secret to good pizza is in the dough, sauce, and toppings.
Good dough (to use anyway) is made from whole grain spelt flour, the sauce
is my wife's won recipe, though she uses several, and the toppings are
chopped up finely and mixed together, add thinly sliced garlic on top of
that, then sprinkle Italian seasoning over the whole thing. Oh yes, the
mozzarella goes on top of the dough, and the grated Parmesan is the last
thing added.

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:31 AM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> and why all the chain stuff tastes like cardboard.
>
> Well, here is a way to do it right, yourself:
>

> https://www.amazon.com/Pizzacraft-Pizzeria-Pronto-Outdoor-Pizza/dp/B00FKWLWWI/
> Pizzacraft PC6000 Pizzeria Pronto Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
>

> Free Amazon tech support included
>
>  * Pre-heats to 700F in 10 minutes, pizza cooks in only 5 minutes
>  * Heat-diffusing hollow-core pizza stone cooks crust evenly
>  * Lid reflects heat back on to pizza, vent at top prevents soggy results
>  * Light weight, portable, safe on virtually any solid surface
>  * Built in thermometer, matchless starter, and gas hose
>  * Uses standard 20 lb. propane tank, adaptor (included)
>          allows use of 1 lb tank
>
> This item:
> Pizzacraft PC6000 Pizzeria Pronto Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven $249.15
> Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Accessories/Folding Peel & Stone Brush -
>                                 PC0217 $23.05
> Pizzacraft Pizza Oven Leg Kit - PC6011 $41.99
>

> Craig

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

for themselves."