I will say that documenting a job like the Finnie is a bit of a PITA, you get
used to incorporating it into the process. I like doing it as I enjoy sharing
the work with others, plus it gives me reference points if I need to return to
a particular job or repair validate my work or check against my memory.

I think it also adds value when the time comes to sell the car. You could be a
real schlub when it comes to doing the work, but if potential buyers can see
what and how you did something it instill confidence that the work was done.

-D