I am still rather stunned that I found a BULLET hole in the roof of the  SD
this morning. It is near the edge of the roof. Went through one  layer of steel
and stopped. Did not go through the roof. Unbelievable.  There is NO WAY it
could be anything else, the hole is perfectly  circular and sheared off totally
- no residual metal...maybe someone  used a laser gun!? Actually, it's 9mm, I'm
certain. Will take it to the  cop shop at lunch just to have the satisfaction
of having their  corroboration that it is indeed a bullet hole.

  I think I will have it filled with clear epoxy so I can show the battle
wound off. I am still stunned. There are alot of idiots out there. I  figure
the car was shot from an overpass.

  incredible. We can add this to our safety issues for a Benz...semi-bullet
proof (depending on where shot!). Ugh.

  Bad way to start Monday morning. Well, now I can say "Wulf has been through
the war!"

  Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 152K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 213K, "Wulf"
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"