That's a 210 coupe with a ragtop with a C designation that I don't understand.  i don't understand CLK, it should be ELK.

I find the 210s to be kinda tinny compared to a 123 or 126 but so far the E300 and the E320 seem fairly decent so this one would probably be OK too.  They have some electron nannies but mostly seem fairly straightforward so maintenance is probably OK.  I doubt if this one has major issues, some nanny probably kakked. Throw the computer on it and it would likely get sorted right quick.  This one looks fairly nice even with some warts, for $500 it would probably be a nice little project and fun to drive just for grins, get your money out of it and probably make some.

One pic shows no star, others show a cockeyed star.  Those wheels would probably be worth $500.

--FT