Gullah Bier, beef tacos, Grits bowl!  The world's best biscuit, getting chauffeured around in a Mercedes Benz, and Benzing with good guys!   It was a great time.

Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 5, 2020 at 5:36 PM
Thanks to the efforts of Curley and Max and an afternoon Benzing, we got new brake calipers and pads all around on the CD that has been in the barn waiting for awhile. I still need to bleed them a bit, pedal was spongy and wasn’t getting much braking. But that’s OK. They sent me the wrong front hoses so I need to change those out too. Was a gorgeous day, just right for a Benz day!

I drove it a bit, washed it so it’s looking good again. Needs a transmission fluid filter change and oil too so will get to that soon as well. Fired right up after sitting for a year or more, no telling what’s in the tank but it ran. Smoky, needs a good hard run I think.

But progress! And thankful for good friends!

--FT