Here is Henny's reply:

"we are fine being in the burps but did have a few smoky days and I have been held up doing interstate trucking. No, haven't heard anything from Dan in a long time, as you know I still hang around a few fb Merc groups but can't recall him being on them. Still lusting after a good 123 but just don't have the time to properly look after one, gave my mum my old 300TE but as we moved up to Brisbane, cannot maintain it, so it is going downhill. How is Aileen(?) going, you still running W126s?"

OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 8, 2020 at 7:13 PM
Thanks! I'll try them all ...

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 2:45 PM Randy Bennell via Mercedes <