> Does anyone remember our previous Australian member who toured the US one
> summer? He came to our house, but I can't remember his name, to look up an
> email address, to ask how the fires are effecting them ....
> --
> OK Don

I received an email from his address a year or more ago which was all bizarre
advertising.
Apparently someone had gotten into his computer and collected email addresses
unless he sent the advertising himself. Does anyone still have his address or
remember his name.?

IIRC he lives in Adelaide, the capital of the state of South Australia which
hasn't "so far" been seriously affected by the fires which are mostly in the
states of Victoria and NSW.

Gerry