[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Now, when my wife or I are looking for a car, we always look for silver or white - or some similar color. Not only are any body dings less noticable but they stay "looking" clean even when they're filthy.

After having my current car for a while, though, I don't think I'd ever order a diesel in white! It shows soot too well.

Metalic silver's nice to look at but I've kind of shied away from it because it seems to fade/chip/peel worse than other colors. At least that's the way it was with the Ford Crown Victoria I had.

David Brodbeck
'83 300D Turbo