I don't know, but I don't trust them.   They are devious.  It is not a private company.   It is their gummit masquerading as a private company as you know.

I am sure they built more than one way into the back end of the computer.

Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 15, 2020 at 12:50 PM
A search reveals a list of Lenovo series that contain the spyware. The W series is not on the list.

<https://www.pcworld.com/article/2886278/how-to-remove-the-dangerous-superfish-adware-presintalled-on-lenovo-pcs.html>

There is a link to a site which tests for the vulnerability, also sharing links to a removal tool.

I ran the tests and all proved negative.

<https://badssl.com/dashboard/>

Are there other issues I'm not aware of? Most likely.

Greg