Yep, the caustic cleaner for industrial use is around 1.5.    So any caustic cleaner would work. no need to pay $13-16 a quart.   The last one we used was way-vos  from Birko corp.   I always called it huevos, and I suspect a lot of the amigos who use it also call it huevos.   Caustic cleaner is a commodity.   every seller claims only their has the majik elixir, but a look at the MSDS proves my point.

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 15, 2020 at 11:42 PM
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:01:59 -0600 Curley McLain via Mercedes