https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2528815543910714/

2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class GL 350 BlueTEC
Dealership· 10 hours ago <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2528815543910714/?ref=product_details
$12,500
MSRP $61,570

 * About This Vehicle

 *

     o Driven 137,000 miles
 *

     o Automatic transmission
 *

     o Exterior color: White · Interior color: Tan
 *

     o VIN: 4JGBF2FE1CA775861

Seller's Description

2012 Mercedes Benz GL350 bluetec 4maticI’m selling a very rare Pearl White diesel gl350.Yes it is diesel, it’s averaging 24 mpgsThis is perfect for someone who wants to tow but still own a luxurious vehicle.I am a dealership but I am selling this for a close friend and it has been GARAGE KEPT. It does have the appearance package which comes with the roof rails and side step.It has automatic third row seats, you can open or close them with a push of a button.Has a back up camera and parking sensors.Airmatic adjustable suspension Navigation Sunroofpremium sound systemHeated seatsHe replaced all four struts one year ago so you don’t have to worry about the suspension.These Diesel engines can go pass 500,000 miles with ease.This beautiful SUV looks better in person than in pictures.The title is in my friends name so you don’t have to pay the taxes or any dealer fee to me. Read Less M and R Auto Sales Less <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2528815543910714/#>

--
--FT