I’d be all over this if it was local.  The car is well optioned, not just
green/green, but I also spy orthopedic seats.  I wonder if it has ASD also.

As you all probably know by now, I find much more value in these cars than
just the price paid.  I’ve also found that if you treat cars based on their
value as whole (usage, ownership experience, cost of compatible
transportation, etc) the value of the cars does go up significantly.  I
typically buy cars on the lower end, although my definition of lower end
may be different than most people on the list.  But I’ve managed to sell my
last few daily drivers for 2-3x times what I paid for them after ownership
for 2-3 years and 20-30k miles.  This was a 350SDL and two 123 diesels.  I
did put a lot into each car, but in the end I usually come out roughly
breaking even.  This 124 could easily be one of those cars.

My 140 is a different story... I’d probably get what I bought it for, but
140 market is quite different.  Its too difficult/expensive to make a car
with needs into a good one.  I’d like to get into another 126, or a 124 or
even 123 again for daily use.  Just waiting for the right one to come
around.  If this green/green car was closer, it would be it.

Jaime

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020 at 10:16 AM Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Some wishful thinking too
>

> https://savannah.craigslist.org/cto/d/savannah-1993-mercedes-benz-300diesel/7058361344.html
>
> --