I think they are all 4matic.  I'm thinking the leak is the sunroof drain; if not, a tube of silicone sealer will fix that right up...

Guy said 2 other people were scheduled to look at it, I'm sure it will go fast.

The friend with the Nissan Rogue I helped her buy said it died Friday, probably trans sh*t the bed, shop has it to look at it Monday...  I feel kinda bad for her, she doesn't have a lot of $$ right now so was thinking pick it up and let her use it for basic transpo, sell it or whatever after.

--FT