You won't get a key without proof of ownership.   SO $500.   That is twice scrap price. take along a few lithos of Ben.

Then haul it to the stealer with title and bill of sale in hand.
Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 19, 2020 at 3:26 PM
Yeah that's a thought, good point about old car...  $1500 no key?  Go with the trailer get it, get the title, get it registered here, then go to stealer for a key?  I think like on the 220 there is a way to get it in neutral without a key so it could be dragged on the trailer.

I looked at the pics on the computer where I could see them better, it looks pretty clean aside from all the crap in it but the pics are kinda limited.  I suppose with a key even if there are some issues I could probably sell it for something reasonable to cover costs/risk etc. or fix it.

--FT