Went to an MBCA meeting yesterday.  First one in a long time.  Had a technical session at the stealer.   The service manager seems to be a nice guy.  gave up printout of the walk around inspection the service writer does when you drive in.  a copy of the inspection the mechanic does when he gets the car. and showed is the service bay with 10 lifts. There was some discussion of tars.   Overall it was lame.  Clay's section and Dealers throw better tech sessions.   In fact theirs are better than any I have been to.  The stealer did provide a nice lunch and door prizes.   We got them to sign off on the mileage awards for the 87  300D while we were there.

The group then toured Jeff Davis's home.   One of the members in attendance showed us a picture of the bed he sleeps in.   It had been in his great grandpa's house in nawlins.   When Jeff Davis came downriver after attempting to re-interr his father, whose grave was being washed away by The River, he was sick and stayed with a friend in Nawlins.  The friend was the MBCA members great Grandfather.    Jeff Davis died in that bed.  It was very similar to a bed present in the Jeff Davis house, a half canopy bed.