Thanks Craig, I'd been thinking about something like that for a while.
I also noticed they had a small oil tank that I think I can make work on my
loader project. Hopefully spending $70 will get that project moving again. Of
course as cold as its been here this week not much is moving...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, January 21, 2020, 12:55:57 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes